Where do I find the Ticket Scanner?
- The ticket scanner is only available inside the official Michigan Lottery mobile apps. Learn More
- You must have a Michigan Lottery account to scan tickets with your device. Register Now.
How do I download the Ticket Scanner?
- To access the ticket scanner, you will need to download the Official Michigan Lottery Mobile App. For more information on downloading the Michigan Lottery Mobile App, please visit: https://www.michiganlottery.com/resources/mobile-app
- Please check to make sure you are downloading the Official Michigan Lottery mobile app.
How To Use The Ticket Scanner
- Please use the following guide for help using the ticket scanner: https://michiganlottery.shelf.io/mobile-app-information-052d5f/ticket-scanner-faq-9466e5/how-to-use-the-ticket-scanner-7de333
Can I check tickets without the mobile app?
- Yes, tickets can be checked by a retailer at their Lottery terminal or via the self-serve The Lucky Spot machines at many retailers (see image below).
Can I scan Second Chance tickets to play Second Chance games?
- No, eligible Second Chance tickets must be entered manually on the Second Chance website or in the Second Chance Mobile Apps to play Second Chance games.
- Please use the following guide for help with entering second chance tickets: https://michiganlottery.shelf.io/in-store-games-information-baceb7/second-chance-games-a38e06/how-do-i-enter-second-chance-tickets-2ec6fa
Why is the ticket scanner not available between 3 a.m and 5 a.m.?
- The Lottery’s retail system is shut down at these times. Lottery terminals are off between 3 a.m and 5:00 a.m. for nightly maintenance and reporting. The ticket scanner functionality is dependent on the system and will be unavailable during this time period.